Ingredients:50g French beans, topped and tailed
1/2 red onion, finely sliced
150g fresh Irish Albacore Tuna
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp lemon juice
6 tbsp of Donegal Rapeseed Oil Gold Range with Fennel
Parmesan shavings to serve
- Wrap the tuna in clingfilm and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up the fish.
- Blanch the green beans in boiling salted water for 2 minutes then refresh in ice cold water until cold. Drain and set aside.
- Mix together the green beans and sliced red onion.
- In a bowl, mix together the lemon juice and fennel oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the tuna and place on serving plates.
- Drizzle a little of the lemon juice and oil mix and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Top with the green beans and red onion. Finish with a few parmesan shavings and serve.