Ingredients:2 x 150g portions of slow cooked Irish Pork Belly (we cut them into small squares)
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
1/2 tbsp mayonniase
6 tbsp Hickory Smoked Donegal Rapeseed Oil
1 green apple, cored and finely sliced
80g rocket leaves
25g chopped hazlenuts
- Reheat the pork belly in a hot oven until piping hot.
- Now make the dressing. Place the wholegrain mustard and mayonnaise into a bowl. Whisk together until smooth. Slowly whisk in the Hickory Smoked Oil a tablespoon at a time to form a dressing. If the dressing is a little thick, add a teaspoon of boiling water to thin slightly. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Place the sliced apple and rocket into a bowl and dress with some of the dressing.
- Serve the pork belly on a plate, place the salad in the middle of the plate and sprinkle with the chopped hazlenuts.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing around the plate.