Ingredients:400g Good Quality Plain Flour (or Tipo ‘00’ if you can get it)
Good pinch Maldon Salt
Dessert spoon Fennel Seeds
150ml Warm Water
100ml Donegal Rapeseed Oil
3 tablespoons Caster Sugar extra for sprinkling
7g sachet of yeast
1 large egg white
- Mix flour, salt and Fennel Seeds in a bowl and add the oil mixture.
- Stir to form a smooth pliable dough.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- Flour work surface.
- Divide dough in to 15 balls and roll out to about 8cm circles.
- Oil a large baking tray.
- Bake for about 8 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Allow to cool and dust with icing sugar.