Ingredients:2 tbsp dry sherry
1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
2 tsp caster sugar
2 tsp Donegal Rapeseed Oil
400g chicken breasts, cut into thin wedges
2 garlic onion cloves, crushed
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
400g pumpkin, peeled deseeded and thinly sliced
300g broccoli, timmed and cut into florets
1. Place the sherry, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
2. Heat a wok or large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat and add 1 teaspoon of oil. When hot, add half the chicken and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
3. Add the other teaspoon of oil with the onion and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and red chilli and stir-fry for a further minute.
5. Add the pumpkin and water and stir-fry for three minutes, or until the pumpkin is almost tender.
6. Add the broccoli and stir fry for two minutes or until broccoli is bright green and tender crisp.
7. Add the chicken and sherry mixture to the pumpkin mixture and cooko for one minute more, or until the chicken is heated through.
8. Serve immediately with steamed rice.