Ingredients:- Donegal Rapeseed Oil with Chilli
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 8 baby potatoes, cut into small wedges and par boiled
- 150g chorizo, sliced
- 10 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 3 free range eggs
- Fresh parley and chive
- Himilayan rock salt
- Whole black peppercorns
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C
2. Lightly heat the oil in a medium frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is soft.
3. Add the chorizo, to the onion and cook for a further 3 minutes before adding the potato cubes. Season the mixture with sea salt and black pepper and lightly fry for a further 5 minutes before tossing the plum tomatoes through.
4. Gently, crack the 3 eggs over the mixture and carefully pop into the pre heated oven. Bake the eggs until the whites are solid, and the yolk is soft.
5. Season with black pepper, and sprinkle with parsley and finely chopped chives.