Free Delivery for orders over €20 in Ireland
We Ship worldwide – Order Today!
– Line and grease a 1 lb loaf tin.
– Mash bananas, add the yogurt and bicarbonate of soda and let sit – you will see the mixture froth up, this will give the bread a light texture.
– Whisk together the Donegal Rapeseed Oil, sugar, egg and vanilla.
– Sift the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the yogurt mix and sugar mix to the flours and stir until just combined, then stir in the walnuts.
– Tip into the lined and greased tin.
– Bake at 180 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.