Ingredients: - 125g wholemeal flour
- 3 level tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 2 level tsp baking powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 50g low-fat plain yogurt
- 50ml Donegal Rapeseed Oil, plus a little extra for greasing
- 2 ripe bananas, roughly mashed
- Preheat the oven to 200C or Gas 6. Line muffin tin with muffin cases or grease it.
- Mix together the flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the egg, yogurt and oil. Make a well in the flour, pour in the liquid and mix well. Stir in the mashed bananas, taking care not over-mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 20–30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool.