Ingredients:- 1 and a 1/2 cups of wholewheat flour
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of Donegal Rapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup of oat milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line muffin tin with muffin cases or grease it.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl – wholewheat flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix. Pour in the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool.