Free Delivery for orders over €20 in Ireland
We Ship worldwide – Order Today!
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Place chicken in a roasting pan or large casserole and brush with oil.
2. Sear the chicken skin side down until golden brown and turn, Combine stock, Shaoxing, soy sauces, ginger, garlic and pepper in a bowl, then pour over chicken and add spring onions.
3. Roast, basting occasionally and adding a little water to the pan if it becomes dry, and turning spring onions occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear when the thigh is pierced with a skewer (55 minutes to 1 hour for whole Chicken OR 30mins for the leg pieces.
4. Set aside to rest in a warm place (15 minutes).
5. Scatter the chicken with sesame seeds, scallions and serve with steamed rice and Chinese chilli paste.