Ingredients: - 3 eggs
- 300ml Donegal Rapeseed Oil
- 300g light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 300g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 300g courgette (about 2 large courgettes)
- 100g walnuts
- 120g unsalted butter
- 300g icing sugar
- 40g plain greek yogurt
- Beat the oil, sugar, vanilla and eggs together until combined.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in the peeled and grated courgette and chopped up walnuts.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 35 mins.
- For the frosting, beat the butter, sugar and yogurt together until smoothed.
- Decorate with walnuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Follow Niamh on Instagram for more baking goodness: https://www.instagram.com/curly_hairedfreak/