Ingredients:- 4 slices of goat’s cheese cut 15mm thick
- 1 tbsp Donegal Rapeseed Oil infused with Garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 small onion finely chopped
1 sheet of ready-to-roll puff pastry
- Heat your oven to 180ºC.
- Cut the puff pastry in 4 squares and cook on a dry baking sheet for 8-10 minutes until risen and golden.
- Cut the peppers into rough chunks discarding the centre, stalk and seeds. Toss the peppers and onion in the Donegal Rapeseed Oil infused with Garlic on a small roasting tray. Cook the vegetables in the oven for 5 minutes, so they are soft but with colour and a bite still in them. Keep warm.
- Heat a dry frying pan to hot and place in it the 4 slices of goat’s cheese. Leave the cheese untouched for 30 seconds and then gently turn it over and sear the other side. Turn the heat to low to warm the cheese through.
- To serve, place the warm goat’s cheese on the puff pastry, surrounded by the garlic roasted peppers.