Ingredients:2 salmon steaks, 170g each
150g softened unsalted butter
5 tbsp Donegal Rapeseed Oil infused with Hickory Smoked
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsely
- To make the butter, place the Hickory Oil, softened butter and parsley into a mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth and season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Place the butter onto a large sheet of clingfilm and roll tightly to form a sausage shape. Place the butter into the fridge to chill.
- Heat a grill pan over a high heat until smoking hot. Season the salmon steaks with sea salt and pepper and lightly rub each side with a little hickory smoked oil.
- Grill the salmon for 3-4 minutes on both sides until cooked through.
- Once cooked, top the salmon with a slice or 2 of the Hickory Smoked butter and allow to lighly melt. Serve.