Ingredients:- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 100ml Donegal Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 100g ground almonds
- 80g fine polenta
- 175g desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Handful raspberries
- Mash bananas, add eggs, oil and maple syrup and whisk ingredients together.
- Mix the dry ingredients together; almonds, polenta, coconut, baking powder, lemon zest and raspberries.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Grease and line a 1lb loaf tin.
- Add some coconut on top of the loaf for decoration.
- Bake at 180c for 45-55 minutes.