Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Recipe by Rushe Fitness.
- Preheat oven to 180°c or Gas Mark 4 and line a muffin tin with 4 paper cases.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and seasoning together.
- In a small frying pan, using the Donegal Rapeseed oil, fry the bacon until crispy. Allow to cool slightly. And chop or crumble the bacon.
- Add the bacon and onion to the egg mix. Beat well and divide between the 4 muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until firm.
- These savoury muffins can be eaten chilled and taken to work in lunchboxes also. Enjoy.