Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
Recipe by curly_hairedfreak
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line muffin tin with muffin cases or grease it.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl - wholewheat flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, add the rest of the wet ingredients and mix. Pour in the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool.