Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 40 Mins Total Time: 55 Mins
Recipe by curly_hairedfreak
- Line and grease a 1 lb loaf tin.
- Mash bananas, add the yogurt and bicarbonate of soda and let sit - you will see the mixture froth up, this will give the bread a light texture.
- Whisk together the Donegal Rapeseed Oil, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Sift the flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the yogurt mix and sugar mix to the flours and stir until just combined, then stir in the walnuts.
- Tip into the lined and greased tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.