Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
Recipe by Donegal Rapeseed Oil.
- Preheat the oven to 200C or Gas 6. Line muffin tin with muffin cases or grease it.
- Mix together the flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the egg, yogurt and oil. Make a well in the flour, pour in the liquid and mix well. Stir in the mashed bananas, taking care not over-mix.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 20–30 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool.