Yields: 12 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 10 Mins
Recipe by Donegal Rapeseed Oil.
- Place the flour in a large bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs and honey then gradually whisk in the buttermilk and 1 tbsp Donegal Rapeseed Oil to form a thick batter. Stir in the fruit.
- Heat a little extra oil in a frying pan and using a tablespoon, spoon some mixture into the pan to make 4 pancakes.
- Cook gently for 1-2 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
- Repeat to make 12 pancakes.
- Ideal drizzled with syrup or honey and topped with fresh berries.