Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
- Lightly heat the Donegal Rapeseed Oil infused with Chilli in a deep saucepan until hot.
- Add the onion, garlic, chilli and ginger and simmer until the onions are soft and transparent.
- Add the creamed coconut and whisk to incorporate all the flavours.
- Allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes before adding the remaining ingredients as well as the stock.
- Cook over a medium heat until the squash is soft.
- Blend and season to taste.