Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Recipe by I Love Cooking.
- Cook rice according to package instructions. When rice is about halfway through cooking, heat a large wok on medium high heat.
- Add the Donegal Rapeseed Oil, chicken and salt. Cook the chicken until lightly browned all over.
- Add the chopped peppers, spring onion and frozen peas and cook for 5 minutes.
- When the rice is cooked, drain it then add it to the wok along with the beaten egg. Stir so that everything mixes and the eggs begin to scramble and cook.
- Finally, add the soy sauce and season with black pepper.