Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 15 Mins
Recipe by Donegal Rapeseed Oil.
- To Serve:
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the salsa and cook for a further 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, warm the tortillas according to pack instructions.
- Serve the tortillas topped with a little lettuce then the chicken and sprinkle over some cheese, finishing with soured cream, roll up and serve.