Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 40 Mins Total Time: 50 Mins
Recipe by Home Bird Food.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Peel the potatoes.
- To cut into wedges: Cut the potato in half width-ways, then each half into quarters, and each quarter into halves again. Continue until you’ve reached the perfect size.
- Add the wedges to a large, deep tin.
- Toss with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a hot oven for 35-40mins until tender.
- Sprinkle some freshly chopped parsley over the wedges to garnish and serve.