Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Recipe by Home Bird Food.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and black pepper. Mix a tablespoon of Donegal Rapeseed Oil infused with Lemon, with equal amounts of soy sauce and ginger puree. Pour over the chicken and grill slowly until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, finely dice all the vegetables in long strips.
- Gently simmer the onion, pepper and mushroom over a low heat until tender. Remove from the heat and toss through the scallion, tomatoes and cucumber. Season this with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Simmer the noodles over a low heat for approx 4-5 minutes until tender. Stir continuously to prevent clumping.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, finely slice and toss through the vegetables. Add the noodles and stir well.
- Finally, stir in the hoison sauce to taste and serve!