Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
Recipe by Home Bird Food.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Carefully cut slits into the potatoes, stopping just before you cut through to the bottom so that the slices stay connected at the bottom of the potato.
- Place the fat into a Pyrex dish or deep tin and pop into the preheated oven for 2 minutes to melt.
- Add the potatoes, garlic and herbs to the dish and drizzle with the oil.
- Baste before covering with tinfoil and returning to the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes. Remove the foil and allow the potatoes to brown for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley and thyme on top before serving!