Yields: 10 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 55 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr 10 Mins
Recipe by curly_hairedfreak.
- Mash bananas, add eggs, oil and maple syrup and whisk ingredients together.
- Mix the dry ingredients together; almonds, polenta, coconut, baking powder, lemon zest and raspberries.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Grease and line a 1lb loaf tin.
- Add some coconut on top of the loaf for decoration.
- Bake at 180c for 45-55 minutes.