Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
Recipe by Chef Neven Maguire.
- Preheat the over to 200°C (400F/gas mark 6).
- Place the hake on a baking sheet, skin side down.
- Season the flesh and smear the lemon rapeseed oil on the skin.
- Arrange the tomato slices of top and tuck in the basil leaves.
- Cover with the mozzarella and drizzle over the pesto.
- Place the hake in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the hake is cooked through and the mozzarella is bubbling and lightly golden.
- Transfer the hake with the cherry tomatoes, basil and mozzarella to warm plates and have bowls of green salad and buttered baby potatoes to hand around separately.