Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Recipe by Chef Brian McDermott.
- Prepare and chop all the vegetables in bite size.
- Lightly heat the Donegal Rapeseed Oil in a pan and add the onions, carrots, leeks and celery along with the bay leaf.
- Cook without colouring for 4 minutes. Add the flour and mix in well and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the dill and milk followed by the fish stock and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the pepper and reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Just before serving add in the Worcester sauce, chopped parsley and chive.
- Mix in the cooked seafood just before serving.