Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
Recipe by Chef Paul McNamee.
- Wash off the rice in cold water. Put into your pot of boiling water. Cook slowly until just firm to the touch, do not over cook. Wash off under running cold water until water is clear.
- Put a few drops of Donegal Rapeseed Oil on a warm pan. When your pan is hot cook your steak as you like it.
- Warm your rice and slice your steak.
- Pour your sauce over it and enjoy (you can use chicken, pork or just veg).
- To make the sauce: Put the sugar and vinegar into a warm pot. Cook on high heat until sugar and vinegar becomes a light syrup. Add the soy sauce, ketchup and ginger. Cook for a few minutes and set aside.