Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
Recipe by curly_hairedfreak.
- Simmer dates in a little water until soft, blend to a purée with hand blender or in nutribullet. Let cool.
- Mash banana, add dates, natural yoghurt and the bicarbonate of soda, let sit to allow mixture froth up.
- With hand blender or nutribullet whizz 160g of the oats to flour consistency.
- To this add the remainder 80g oats and the baking powder.
- Whisk the eggs and oil together with a fork. Add vanilla extract.
- Add egg mix and yoghurt mix to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Bake at 180c for 20mins.