- 3 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Donegal Rapeseed Oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lb fresh tomatoes
- large handful fresh basil, chopped finely
- Chop tomatoes and garlic cloves quite finely.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cheese together.
- Add the egg, Donegal Rapeseed Oil and milk to the mixture.
- Add the tomato and garlic mix and the herbs.
- Bakes for 180 degrees celsius for 45 minutes.
- Top with cheese and home made tomato relish and enjoy!