Ingredients:- 4 slices Quality Assured dry cured bacon
- 12 green beans
- 1-2 carrots, grated
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 apples, diced
- 2 beetroot, boiled and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic or garlic chives
- 25ml Donegal Rapeseed Oil
- Bunch of basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small mango, pureed
- 1 tbsp of Irish honey
- 1 tbsp of Donegal Rapeseed Oil infused with Lemon
- 1 tbsp of Donegal Rapeseed Oil infused with Chilli
- Twist of fresh black pepper
- 90ml of Donegal Rapeseed Oil
1: Puree the mango in a blender with Honey, Donegal Rapeseed Oil infused with Lemon and infused with Chilli. Pour into a bowl and season with a twist of black pepper.
2: Slowly add Donegal Rapeseed Oil Classic while whisking all the time.
1: Pan fry and slice when cooked.
1: Blanch the green beans for 2 minutes in boiling water. Refresh in cold water.
2: Heat a pan, add the oil and sweat the garlic and onion.
3: Add the grated carrot and diced apple to warm slightly.
4: Add the sliced tomatoes and beetroot.
5: Add the green beans, cooked diced bacon and some of the dressing.
6: Season with pepper.
7: Serve it up with fresh basil leaves and drizzle with the remainder of the dressing.