Ingredients:- 3 tbsp Donegal Rapeseed Oil
- 8 rashers smoked back bacon, chopped
- 300g wholewheat spaghetti
- 175g low fat soft cheese with chives
- 50ml semi-skimmed milk
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 75g hard cheese (e.g. Parmesan), grated
- 1-2 tbsp chopped parsley to serve
- Mushrooms, optional
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the bacon for 4-5 minutes until crispy.
- Cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, mix the soft cheese and milk together, stir in the eggs, remaining oil and hard cheese and stir into the drained spaghetti, along with the bacon. Cook gently for 1-2 minutes
- Serve immediately scattered with the chopped parsley.