Free Delivery for orders over €20 in Ireland
We Ship worldwide – Order Today!
· Soak 3 dried shiitake mushrooms in hot water for 20 mins. Remove stems & cut the caps into ½ cm pieces.
· Heat wok over high heat and add half the oil.
· Fry spring onion and garlic for 30 secs & add mushroom, carrot, bamboo shoot & fry for 1 min.
· Add chicken thigh, peas, prawns, season with a little salt.
· Toss until the vegetable are softened & prawns barely cooked. Remove from wok & set aside.
· Return wok to the heat & add remaining oil.
· Add the egg & stir vigorously to break it apart.
· When egg is nearly set, add the rice & toss well to coat with the pieces of egg.
· Season generously with salt. Return the fried ingredients back to the wok and toss to mix well.