Ingredients:200g baby potatoes
1/2 butternut squash, peeled and sliced
1tbsp donegal rapeseed oil
1garlic clove, crushed
1 red onion, peeled and sliced
1 small aubergine, roughly chopped
1 red pepper, de-seeded and chopped
1 tbsp sundried tomato paste
1tsp white wine vinegar
1x400g tin of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
100g reduced-fat feta cheese, cut into pieces
200g baby spinach leaves
a small hanful of parsley, finely choppped
1. Place the baby poatatoes annd butternut squash into separate saucepans of water, place over a high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok over a medium heat. Add the arlic, red onion, aubergine and red pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes until soft.
3. Add the baby potatoes and butternut squash and cook for a frther 3-4 minutes.
4. Combine the sundried tomato paste with the vinegar and mix until smooth.
5. When the vegtables are beginning to brown, place them into a serving bowl with the kidney beans, spinach leaves and Feta cheese. Stir in the sundried tomato mixture and tos to combine. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, season with black pepper and serve