Yields: 8 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 1 Hr
Recipe by curly_hairedfreak.
- Mix together the 2 apples, bicarbonate of soda and the natural yogurt and let sit whilst you are preparing the other ingredients.
- Whisk together the oil, brown sugar, the egg and the vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Sift the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt together and add the raisins.
- Add the wet mixtures to the dry mixture and mix until it is just combined.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 45-50 minutes.